Friday, May 21, 2010

How green is my garden!

WOW!! It really is this green out there...no photoshopping or doctoring of colours, this is how it looks right out my window right now!! Above you can see all the poppies waiting to burst forth....and below...
the first Lupine opens it's beauteous petals to the clear, shining azure blue skies...it is GORGEOUS here in Maine today, a cool breeze...birds singing, bugs buzzing...the first June bug showed up last eve, a little early perhaps but we were glad to see the little guy.
The delphiniums are burgeoning forth along with wild daisies, paeonias and irises. I'm so excited to see my dear flower friends return once again...welcome!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome that you have lupines already. I also saw my first June bug last night at 11:30pm when I came home from work, stuck on the screen door, and thought "You're a little early, fella." Love your posts. Peggy