Friday, November 1, 2013

Society6 adds cool mugs to the mix!!

I am so pleased with the nice mugs Society6 just added to their inventory of available items. The fact that they are full coverage makes them a really nice canvas to work with.

Society6 automatically adds one of my previously loaded images from another item to the mugs and if that image doesn't look right I have to create a new design for the mug template and make sure every mug looks perfect from front and back. Most of them look good right now but there are a bunch I need to redo in the next couple of days - here's the first one I redesigned, and had fun doing it too!
Rainbow Rooster on Yellow is available HERE

...and this is a link to all the mugs in my shop.

Thanks for stopping by! Next post is for a wonderful sticky, oaty, treacle-ey tray bake so stop back soon and please consider following me on bloglovin' so you never miss a post.

Thanks - Patricia 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: